We offer RouteSigns for all of your event needs! See below:
LOGISTICS (Group A)
To guide and direct your event participants to start/finish, parking, check-in, registration, etc., and into rest and lunch stops while out on the route.
NOTIFY (Group B)
To notify event participants about upcoming road and traffic conditions and suggest cautionary behaviors to enhance safety.
SCENERY (Group D)
To nudge event participants to notice and appreciate the surrounding countryside on your event routes.
EVENTS (Group E)
To alert the surrounding community of your upcoming event, and to express thanks to the community and participants alike.
RouteSigns Improve Your Event:
- Signs are 24″ x 24″
- Card stock is .024″ thick [sign industry standard]
- Signs weigh approximately 6 ounces each
- Sign color is non-reflective neon yellow
- Text and icons are printed with black ink
- Signs are poly-coated to withstand weather exposure
- RouteSigns are made to order, so please understand that delivery may take 10-12 business days, or more.
- RouteSigns do not include any mounting hardware or materials. We recommend using wooden or steel stakes, commonly available at home and garden stores or lumber yards. Do not post RouteSigns on existing road signs, support posts, or anywhere without permission!
- RouteSigns are bright neon yellow, similar to the color of school and pedestrian signs in the USA. RouteSigns may differ in color from how your computer monitor displays. To get a sample, please use our sample request form.
We offer per-sign discounts on any order of 20 or more RouteSigns. The discount pricing is automatically added to your shopping cart when the quantity threshold is met.
Non-profit organizations will automatically receive their discount regardless of quantity purchased, above the 10-sign minimum. Please note: You must be signed in to your non-profit account to get this discount.
Pricing and Ordering
Minimum Purchase: 10 Signs
10-19 signs = $17.95/sign
20-29 signs = $16.95/sign
30+ signs = $15.95/sign