Announcing our Next Great Product: RouteBands!
Our 1″ wide Tyvek® “RouteBands” are made from synthetic paper called DuPont™ Tyvek® that’s water resistant and comfortable to wear. The 1” Tyvek® RouteBand width is easy to see and recognize by SAG and Route Support personnel and they’re individually numbered for extra security. These RouteBands are color matched (as close as possible!) to the nine bright RouteArrows colors so your participants will easily know which route they’re on and simply determine the correct RouteArrows to follow!
RouteBands Are Comfortable, Waterproof and Recyclable!
- Best for short term use, 1-2 days, as with cycling and foot events
- 50 RouteBands per pack, $4.95 per pack, no volume discounts
- The chosen color is on one side and white on the back
- Custom printing and selected number series are not available
- Separate color packs may contain different number series
- Each RouteBand is individually numbered, sequential numbering is not guaranteed
- Larger order sizes may be limited by stock on hand
- Waterproof adhesive, adjustable to fit most any wrist size
- Secure, tamper resistant, die cut adhesive tab
- Strong, durable, and comfortable
- Tyvek® is a 100% code two, recyclable material
- Upholds writing with permanent marker if needed
- Made in the U.S.A.