How to use:
- Pick the direction you want the reflective arrow to point (Left, Right or Straight Ahead)
- As with normal RouteArrows, pre-turn arrows should be placed at 45 degrees
- Attach the RouteFlectiv sign onto the hardware of choice
- Choose the best method(s) to attach your signs to the hardware on your event
- Zip-Ties (included)
- Tape (duct, painters, etc)
- Screws (to wooden hardware)
- Add duct tape to secure the zip-tie to the traffic cone if / when needed.
- Nylon cord or Tie Wire (for bigger items like phone poles or trees)
- DO NOT cover or obscure ANY existing signage!
*Bonus! RouteArrows can be placed on the blank (back) side if needed!
Parts and Features of RouteFlectiv Signs:
- 4mm Black Coroplast® (Corrugated Polypropylene Plastic Sheet)
- 12 inch “Squares” with 4 faceted corners (Octagonal)
- 1 full sized RouteArrow (3 x 12 inches) made with Fluorescent Reflective Conspicuity tape is adhered to one side, the other side is blank (black)
- Each sign includes 4: 14 inch, 50 lb rated, Releasable Reusable Zip-Ties
- Hole pattern allows each sign to be used on any turn orientation, L. R or Straight!
- Weight of each sign is only 2.6 ounces (72 grams)
- Shipping: For orders of 5 or more 5-packs (25 or more signs) call for exact shipping pricing
- Please check with your local jurisdictions about signage placement policies