How to use: With either one roll or two rolls
- Remove the white “Please remove…” stickers (if rolls are new!)
- Put the first RouteArrows roll into the RouteCan, “right-side up” with “RouteArrows” text along the bottom.
- Feed about 4+ in. of the first RouteArrow roll out through the vertical feed slot.
- Place foam core into the roll’s center, then place/push the birch wood square on top to create the divider table.
- Put the second roll of RouteArrows into the RouteCan on top of the divider table.
- Feed about 4 in. of the second RouteArrow roll out through the slot.
- As either roll is pulled/dispensed, the other roll will not be affected or moved.
- Set the RouteCan on the ground to dispense RouteArrows, or work in pairs.
- Start dispensing from either or both rolls of RouteArrows as needed.
- When tearing off the backing paper, leave enough to continue dispensing.
→ Are an economical, eco-friendly, lightweight, sturdy, easy-to-use RouteArrows dispenser.
→ They’re made from an unused (100% recycled Polypropylene) paint can – thus the name!
→ Provide a fast and easy way to dispense and use RouteArrows at your event.
→ The original RouteArrows dispenser (“RouteCase”) was great, but this new version is even better*!