How to use: With either one roll or two rolls
- Remove the white “Please remove…” stickers (if rolls are new!)
- Put the first RouteArrows roll into the RouteCan, “right-side up” with “RouteArrows” text along the bottom.
- Feed about 4+ in. of the first RouteArrow roll out through the vertical feed slot.
- Place foam core into the roll’s center, then place/push the birch wood square on top to create the divider table.
- Center one of the wood square sides at the aluminum bar.
- Put the second roll of RouteArrows into the RouteCan on top of the divider table.
- Feed about 4 in. of the second RouteArrow roll out through the slot.
- As either roll is pulled/dispensed, the other roll will not be affected or moved.
- Set the RouteCan on the ground to dispense RouteArrows, or work in pairs.
- Start dispensing from either or both rolls of RouteArrows as needed.
- When tearing off the backing paper, leave enough to continue dispensing.
Parts and Features of the RouteCan:
- RouteCan Body
- Guide Bar
- Feed Slot
- Divider Table: Wood Square + Foam Core
- Reflective Logo & Stripe
- Whisk Broom (colors may vary)
- “Picker” tool to aid in arrow removal
- The “RouteCan” body is made with a new 1 gallon paint container, which is 100% Recycled Polypropylene, made here in the USA!
- The handle is all wood, made with 5 ply Birch Plywood and 1.25 inch Poplar dowel.
- Handle fasteners are aluminum pop rivets, handle screws are stainless steel.
- The wooden parts are finished with hand-applied, unprocessed 100% Natural Tung Oil.
- The divider table is made from 3 ply Birch Plywood and when used with the foam core, they separate the upper and lower rolls, so that one doesn’t rotate the other!
- Aluminum bar adds strength and prevents the rolls from rubbing against the pop rivets.
- High Visibility Stripe and Arrow Logo adds visual acuity while route marking.
- There is a large reflective “RouteArrows” logo on one side and a 2” wide “Hi-Viz” reflective tape on the other side for both daylight and low-light situations.